jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

I could be the One !


Hi Bloggers !

Today I'll like to write about a song that I enjoy listening.  The name of the song is I could be the one by Avicii. I first heard it on youtube because my boyfriend shows me the video music last summer.  I really like it because it´s electro and you can dance it.


The song it´s about  a woman that thinks that she hates her life and someone in the work ask her if it´s because of her weight (because she looks a little bit fat). The real “problem” of the woman was that she thinks all the time in a special man and she imagine that  she could be the one, that she could be his girlfriend.

I loved to dance electro music in a night club and I think that it´s the best music to go out with you friends and have a good moment. Also the concerts of electro are a very good , I really enjoy this concerts.

2 comentarios:

  1. the video is so funny xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Maca,
    Remember you have your English Presentation this week.Please remind Michelle:)

    ResponderEliminar