martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

LONDON !


Hi Bloggers !

Today I´m gonna write about the things that I would like to if I have the opportunity to visit London. First of all I think that I would travel with my boyfriend, because we love The Beatles and also we love football.
Abbey Road 

Chelsea Stadium.
So if I went to London I would like to visit the Abbey Road, because there is the recording studio of The Beatles and also there they recored their last álbum. I think that i would take pictures of the whole place (abbey road and all the things that are around it).

Another thing i would do if i were in London is to see a match of Chelsea. With my boyfriend we considered that we are a big fans of football, so what better than see a match in London of Chelsea in her  big stadium (in comparation with the ones in Chile). I think that went to see a match is a very good moment.


When I was a I child I see a match of NBA and in the stadium the people of the organization gives to the ones who went to see the match differents "presents" like caricatures of the players of the team, so i think that in the chelsea stadium can happend the same think and also i wish that  the stadium has a shop to buy differents things about the team.

1 comentario: