jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

Hawaii



Hi Bloggers !

Today I´m gonna talk about a country that I would like to visit.Well if I have the opportunity to travel I would like to visit United Estates of America. I choose this country because here we can find Hawaii and I think that there are the most beutiful beaches.

Hawaii is a state in the United States of America and it is the only state that is made up of Islands. The Islands are located in Central Pacific Ocean in an archipelago to the western side of the United States. Hawai is the most recent of the 50 U.S. states , and is the only U.S. state made up entirely of islands.

I would like to visit Hawai because there you can find differents cultures ( from North American and also from Asia). So I think that it would be a good opportunity to find some native on the state that can tell me why we can find this differents cultures there (this would be very lucky).


Another thing that I would like to do is visit Honolulu’s the most popular beach on Hawaii. There I thing I could find craft and also a lot of swimwears . If I went there I would be all the day at the beach taking a sunbath  and also taking pictures of the nature.

2 comentarios: