jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

Basketball



Hi Bloggers ! 

Today I´m gonna write about a sport that I really like to practice. I play Basketball since I was in second grade and I think that is the best sport in the life.


I had played in different teams and now I am playing in the team of the University.  I really love this sport because you do exercise to be healthy and also you make very good friends. The best of all is that when you go to the practice you leave all your problems out and you have a good time.

Last year with the team of the University we participated in a championship in Inacap and we get the first place. It was very emotional  because was the first cup we get as a team. 
When I was a child I lived in Iquique and I was in the team of the city. I travelled to many parts with the team like Copiapó, Tacna, Argentina, Chillán, Osorno, Arequipa, etc. In Osorno we get the best place (5th). This championships were very hard because in a week we had to play all the days and there were so many good teams. We doesn´t had so many time to rest and the worst thing of all was the food. 

3 comentarios:

  1. i want play basketball with the team of the University and you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Since I saw SlumDunk I always wanted to play basketball, but im not a really tall guy, so when I finally played basketball the tallest guys smashed me. That is the reason because I don't like anymore basketball. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I always was bad to play basketball >.<

    ResponderEliminar