viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Teacher !


Hi bloggers !

Today I´m gonna write about a teacher. Her name is Lily Checura, she was my basketball teacher when I was at school. I can sound weird but with Lily we are a very good friends.

She was my second coach at school.  At the beginning I dont really like her as my coach because I saw her like a military teach and I dont really like that. But with the time we began to had a good relationship.

I remember her because she was the one who tell me that i have conditions top lay basketball and after that i start playing at the UNAP university team in Iquique. That was amazing I never think that I would have the opportunity to be in a team like this one because I was still at school. I remember that the  training in UNAP were very hard but I learn a lot.

When I was palying at UNAP I had the opportunity to played with Lily, she is a very good player. She played basketball since she was very Little and also had the chance to be in the national team but I don´t remember if she played or not in that team.

I think that a bad qualitie of Lily was that she doesn´t have time for her, she gives all the time for her teams. she is mom of a beautifull boy that need  her  with time.

1 comentario:

  1. I can see that you are good playing basketball. I don't play basketball but I believe that it is a interesting sport.

    ResponderEliminar