viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Family Meal

Hi BLoggers :

Today I´m going to write about a family meal. It was on Cancún, México. I was on a summer vacation trip with my father, mother and brother Alex, Ana María and Agustín. It was on December 24th, I now that this is a freak time to went on vacations but my father beacuase of his work can´t have another time to vacations.



This meal was a Christmas meal and also a meal to say good bye to our summer vacations because it was our last night in Cancún. That night we went to the restaurant that was on th hotel, because it was a special night to my family. I remember we order different things to eat like vegetables, spaghettis, meat and seafood. We order different things because we don t have the same pleasure. Also I remember that in the resataurant it were more people of different country and each family celebrates Christmas in a different hour because each country has each one time zone.


 
I hope we have the opportunity to went back to Cancún and have another family meal in that beautifull place. I really enjoy that summer vacactions and also the meal we have (the food was very good) all the things were beauty.

2 comentarios:

  1. you have a great meal in Cancun, the next time we have to eat togheter in Cancun XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohhh... Cancun. I don't know Cancun, but It should be wonderfull

    ResponderEliminar