domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Fiestas Patrias




Hi bloggers :

Today I´m gonna write about my Fiestas Patrias experience this 2014. I travelled to Iquique because there is all my family and also my boyfriend.



I travelled to Iquique on Wednesday 10 of September in the night. My mom was waiting for me at the airport and when I arrived to my house I think that I would see my boyfriend but wasn't like that because he was doing a work for the University. The next in the morning I was sleeping and my mom wake up at 10:00 because my boyfriend was outside of my house waiting to see me, that day we spend all the day together.


Since I arrived to Iquique my father was in Antofagasta because of his work, so I tried to spend the most time of those days in my house to accompany my mom. I love to be with my mom because we make different things, this "vacations" we dedicated to make bikinis and in a few weeks she is going to start to sell them .

When I was in Iquique I went a few days to the beach but I couldn't swim in the sea because of the tide. Also I went to a two diferents villages that are near to Iquique (1 hour and 40 minutes). The villages are very beautiful and i think that the best think is that there you doesn´t have signal of cellphone, so you can enjoy the nature without thinking in a cellphone. 





1 comentario: