viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Football




Hi bloggers :

Today I´m gonna write about a group activity I like to do. I really like the sports that are in group like basketball, football and volleyball. I think that most of you already know that I practice basketball, but during my life I also have practice football, volleyball and handball. 

When I was 8 or 9 I remember that in my school the students of senior organized a football championship and my from teacher chose my like the captain of the team. I remember that with my friends we choose the color red for our team and a puppy for our t-shirt . We were very enthusiastic with the championship, we think that we would have the first place. For the championship we prepared and we train twice a week, our "coach" was the father of one of my best friends. 

I don´t remember the results of the matches, but after the championship I start playing for the team of my school. It was very entertaining for me because I start playing with all my friends and we spend very good moments and also when you were playing you forget all the things that you have to do and you can have a time to relax. 

I remember that the practices were twice a week and I played this sport until I left the school. Since   I´m in the university I had the opportunity to play some matches and the last match that I played was on Wednesday.





4 comentarios: