viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

North of Chile


Hi Bloggers :

Today I'm gonna write about something Im proud. Like some of you know, I was born on the north of Chile, in Iquique. For me is a proud be born in this city, Santiago is not Chile and we can found beautifull cities at the extreme of our country that most of the people does not knows thats exists.

I´m proud of Iquique because the city and the people has a lot of good characteristics, in this sense if you are a turist and need help to found a street, a restaurant or a beach the people helps you  in a good form, not like in Santiago that the people ignore you when you ask for help.  Another thing that makes me be proud of Iquique is that the city has a football team and when they have a match all the people of the city support the team and it doesn´t matter  if the team  is losing people stays in the stadium.  

 
 
I´m poud of this Little city  that  has it own anthem and flag, were you can go out of your house at night and be safe, were the people know you and if they see you in porblems they helps you.  In this city the things are very differents you are not in competition with the rest of the people like in Santiago.

I realize that when you are in another city that is not the one where you was born, you appriciate more your city.

2 comentarios:

  1. you're very chauvinistic

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's right. Santiago is not Chile. There are many beautiful cities en Santiago. I would like to know different cities of Chile.

    ResponderEliminar